Re: [LUG] UKFSN problems

Rob Beard wrote:
> The only problems I've had recently with Enta is slow speeds in off-peak
> times.

Hehe, clearly they are saving their bandwidth for me!

Doing some Debian related downloads recently, looked at the download
figure for the ISO download and was getting all you could expect from
8Mbps broadband.

Have to say zero problems here with Entanet, and yes the last time I had
trouble BT had fiddled with the exchange.....