Re: [LUG] CnM MiniBook experience ?

> I had a play with this in maplins Plymouth store. Not very impressed
> unless you just want the basics with no option to tweak or customise.
>
> Thats why I'm ordering the aspire one in a couple of days. PC
> sold,yay..
>
>Ray

I find it such a shame that these devices actively publish the fact
they run Linux.  I mean, let's me honest here - the majority of people
don't really know what Linux is (let alone GNU) and may well regard all
of Linux with what they find on these CnM MiniBooks, thus essentially
tarring Linux with the CnM MiniBook brush.

Grant.