[LUG] Stickers [Re: OpenSource, Devon County Council]

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008, Grant Sewell wrote:

>> Grant, do you have any sources where we could get such film, ideally
>> laser compatible film if possible (might work out cheaper than Vistaprint).
>>
>> Rob
> I was thinking more along the lines of this stuff:
> http://tinyurl.com/9ppodx

FWIW: I've just bought a pack of this:

http://www.labelplanet.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=LP21%2F63MWPE

to use to label my boxes with. Goes through the laser printer without any
issues and the standard openoffice (avery) template fits it perfectly.
(although I had to adjust the margins by a few mm)

Gordon