Re: [LUG] [Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] The "I'm Linux" Video Contest]

On Mon, 2008-12-22 at 12:22 +0000, Rob Beard wrote:

> I wonder if we could do something with Living Coasts (or failing that,
> Pleasure Park in Hale, Cornwall who have a Penguin enclosure where you
> can pet a Penguin - aww they're so cute, I wish they would have let me
> take one home).
Have we enough young people doing creative stuff we could show and have
a few sound bytes from as they work - showing the scope of "things to
come" and perhaps the message, "Why can't we do this at school?"

A youth club - or the primary school mentioned a few months ago where
the teachers became convinced about, was it, edubuntu?

James
--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk