Re: [LUG] [Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] The "I'm Linux" Video Contest]

Vivi Griffin wrote:

>     Hi Paul,
>
>     If someone attending the Paignton meeting has a video camera,
>     perhaps we could have a go at making a video like this there? Do we
>     have anyone in the group with video editing skills?
>
>     Viv
>
>     P.S. I am not volunteering to be captured on film saying "I'm a
>     penguin" !!!

I can borrow my dad's video camera (in fact I have it at the moment).
I'd also be happy to transfer the video onto the PC (it's a DV camera)
but I'm not very good at editing (as I've found whilst editing my
wedding video).

I wonder if we could do something with Living Coasts (or failing that,
Pleasure Park in Hale, Cornwall who have a Penguin enclosure where you
can pet a Penguin - aww they're so cute, I wish they would have let me
take one home).

Rob