Re: [LUG] OT PIC examples/lessons

Hmm, sorry, that should be:

http://www.microchip.com/stellent/idcplg?IdcService=SS_GET_PAGE&nodeId=2524&param=en025771

They have a number of circuits for battery management etc too.

The sine wave _is_ generated using PWM, and an H-bridge driver. The application note is here

http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/AppNotes/30450c.pdf

I've used H-bridge controllers to drive the output FETs before, which makes for a simple design and high efficiency.