Re: [LUG] OT PIC examples/lessons

On Thursday 11 December 2008 08:10, dave berkeley wrote:
> I presume that you've seen these Microchip application notes on building an
> inverter?
>
> http://www.microchip.comhttp://www.microchip.com/stellent/idcplg?IdcService
>=SS_GET_PAGE&nodeId=2524&param=en025771/stellent/idcplg?IdcService=SS_GET_PA
>GE&nodeId=2524&param=en025771
That link only gets me to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP!!!
But I've tracked what I think you were meaning it to be
Thanks - however it looks as if they've gone about it a bit 'old style' - too
much clutter. Why use a digital processor to make a sine wave when you can
use it to make PWM+ ?

> Does anyone know of a smart power supply? I need something with multiple (3
> or more) DC outputs, with an intelligent controller that can also act a s a
> watchdog. Preferably with a serial or ethernet interface on it.

Give me a couple of years....
Tom te tom te tom