Re: [LUG] OT PIC examples/lessons

I presume that you've seen these Microchip application notes on building an inverter?

http://www.microchip.comhttp://www.microchip.com/stellent/idcplg?IdcService=SS_GET_PAGE&nodeId=2524&param=en025771/stellent/idcplg?IdcService=SS_GET_PAGE&nodeId=2524&param=en025771

Does anyone know of a smart power supply? I need something with multiple (3 or more) DC outputs, with an intelligent controller that can also act a s a watchdog. Preferably with a serial or ethernet interface on it.

Dave Berkeley