[LUG] Devolo HomePlug AV [was Re: 64 Bit for new laptop.]

On Wednesday 22 October 2008, Alan Pope wrote:

> I use Develo homeplug "ethernet over power" adapters to get a wired
> connection where wireless won't go :)

Alan, I have a Devolo HomePlug AV adaptor. Did you get the Linux set-up tool
for it to work? For me it built easily enough but didn't work -- couldn't
detect the adaptor at all IIRC. I had to resort to taking it to work to set
it up with a Windows box >:-( What's more, it won't talk to my Zyxel
P-660HWP-D1 modem...

Steve.

--
blog: http://ste.mooco.ws GPG:ED407E68