Re: [LUG] karoshi was Authenticating user logons with LDAP on Ubuntu 8.04

Kevin Tunison wrote:

> The original server outlay is quite heavy, so what would be nice (as
> I'm slowly becoming a vm addict) is to get one hefty box, and
> virtualize the entire environment...

Doesn't it use something like 6 servers assuming you have the hardware
available?

I had a play with Karoshi about a year ago in a VM, looked to be pretty
good back then, looks even better now although I haven't used it in a while.

Rob