Re: [LUG] Happy Birthday Linux - Linux is 17!

On Fri, 2008-10-10 at 19:32 +0100, Paul Sutton wrote:

> If you are giving people ubuntu now, don't forget to follow up with a
> copy of 8.10 when its out. near the end of the month (hopefully)
My experience with 8.04, which is promised to have longer term support
was it had quite a time of teething problems, and I am certain they
haven't finished. Since 8.10 presumably won't have as long a term of
support, it might possibly be better to let them settle in with 8.04 and
at least wait till list members support the upgrade. What do you all
think?

James

--
james kilty