[LUG] Happy Birthday Linux - Linux is 17!

Just seen this rather well written article on The Register about Linux
turning 17... http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/10/09/linux_at_17/

It makes me think back to when I first dabbled with Linux back in 95.
IIRC it was an early version of Slackware which was a pain to install.
Actually thinking back I believe I did get it kind of up and running but
couldn't work out what to do with it so went back to Windows 95.

Ahh how times have changed.  I find myself now getting frustrated with
Windows Vista with some of the things I can't do so I go back to Linux.

Rob