Re: [LUG] Installating Ubunto on an UMPC

OK problem solved - a bifg of research revealed GRUB's dislike of large
hard discs set up as one partition.

Much fun with the partitioner and we are away - just the display drivers
to install....

Now if only our broadband worked reliably - some hope this far from the
exchange.

As ever thanks to all for the input - saved me load of grief.

Cheers,

Chris