Re: [LUG] Exeter Fun Day - Who's coming and can you bring...

Hi Rob (I'm resending, onlist this time)

> 2008/8/12 Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> A couple more canvas (or normal) chairs for the users of the laptops to
>> sit at.

I'll bring a couple along

>> I think one table will be provided but if we can borrow another table
>> (wallpaper pasting table or something) then that would be handy.

Will bring the paper table and investigate cover but it's fairly clean AFAIR.

I also have 10 pukka Ubuntu disks and a few blanks. Did we get some OpenDisks?

What time are you getting there? Would you like help with get in/out?

Where exactly is it? And when open to the public?
My folks are down so I'll encourage them to come along with Katy and the kids.

Cheers

--
Steve Lee
Open Source Assistive Technology Software and Accessibility