Re: [LUG] I hope you do intro's

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Alan Jones wrote:
>> I'm Alan Jones, from Kingsteignton, been playing with Ubuntu and Kubuntu
>> for a couple of years now and have it on 2 machines as well as a dual
>> boot option on my Dell XPS. I was quite amazed to see a Devon & Cornwall
>> Linux group and would be very interested in any meets coming up.. The
>> web pages seem to be a bit light on dates and I wondered if there was a
>> regular session? - Anyway - glad to be in the group, and if you don't do
>> introductions from new members - my bad - sorry - and out...
>>

> There are occasional meet's in Paignton either at the Shoreline Cafe or
> the Rugby Club, other than that I think one is being arranged in
> Mid/North Devon.

We tend to be quite a disperse bunch here and it can be difficult to
get reasonably close centers for meetings. Apart from the Paignton
area ones they tend to be fairly short notice and/or always conflict
with everybodys work/traveling arrangements.

For anyones thats filled in there full details in the members area then :-

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/linux_adm/map.php

gives a good overview of where we all are.

Regards

Robin