Re: [LUG] Making a Triple/Multi Boot machine...

Okay, succeeded in burning iso from Mac (second
time lucky though as first time I accidentally
burned a cdrom with the iso file on it.  Not used
to Macs yet.)

So now my main computer is Running Sidux Nyx,
and despite having to get used to KDE after a
long while using GNOME, I'm actually finding
sidux a breath of fresh air after the restrictions
of ubuntu (never did get the root password behaving
properly).

Successfully backed up and copied over:
* My Documents
* My Firefox profile (to IceWeasel)
* My Thunderbird profile, including all mails (to IceDove)

In fact, I found Sidux so good, that as soon
as I realised it installed successfully and
everything just worked, I wiped the HD clean
and reinstalled it again using most of the HD
space.  No more Ubuntu Feisty or XP on my system.
I am now a MicroSoft free house (unless you count
the old p60 I have somewhere with msdos and win 3.11
on it)!

I still plan to create a multi-boot pc, and with
this in mind I left a little hd space to play around
with.

I intend to experiment with some of the following:
* latest ubuntu, kubuntu, xubuntu's
* freebsd, netbsd, openbsd
* opensolaris
* gentoo
* pclinux

But I strongly suspect I will be sticking with
sidux as my main OS for some time to come.

I have yet to create a boot disk using sidux,
I guess I should do so to make sure my burning
hardware is okay.

Anton