Re: [LUG] Making a Triple/Multi Boot machine...

Eion MacDonald wrote:

> Regards
> Eion MacDonald (eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
>
> Electronic mail is not secure and may not be authentic.
>   If you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone to confirm.
>
> Anton Channing wrote:
>> Anton Channing wrote:
>>> Yeah, it just got confused last time I tried, so i
>>> assumed there is more to it.

>>> I'll give it a go this weekend and let you know if
>>> I get any problems. :)
>> Hmm.  I've just had a go again, but this time I can't
>> even get the sidux cd to boot.  It just sits there
>> on the 'Booting from ATAPI CD' prompt forever.  So I
>> gave up.
>>
>> Not sure why it would do that.  Never tried a distro
>> that actually failed to boot the install disk!
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Anton
>>

> Try Super GRUB Live CD disc to sort out .
> link:  http://www.supergrubdisk.org/
>
> Regards
> Eion MacDonald

Downloaded that and tried it and it won't boot
either.  This suggests maybe there is something
wrong with the software for burning or the hardware.
Will try again with the same sidux iso, only burning
it on my Mac instead, and see if I can get that to
boot...

Thanks again,
Anton