Re: [LUG] GTK2 programming

> If it's from 2001, then it'll be gtk+ version 1. There was a major api break
> in 2002 (I think it was 2002, might have been 2003) when they moved to
> GTK+-2.0.

Shows how long it's been since I wrote any GTK+ code then :)

Heh, well, while we're on the subject. There's been some whisperings lately that they're ready for another ABI compatibility break and are going to start building GTK+3. It'll be a while before this materialises, but it's probably worth knowing about.

http://arstechnica.com/articles/culture/reinventing-gtk.ars