Re: [LUG] Still learning about Bittorrent.

--- jon.davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> ....if this is right then does this not make
> Bittorrent just like a download
> manager?

Pretty much.

> When I use Limewire I often find obscure
> techno music that I'm sure
> a google searchg wouldn't find.

I'm not into obscure techno so I don't find this much
of a problem.

> Why should I use bit
> torrent?

I often use Gnutella when I'm looking for individual
music tracks and bit torrent for larger files like
whole albums and video. I think it's well worth trying
bit torrent, but if you find Limewire suits you better
for what you want to download - use that.