Re: [LUG] Its starting to ge thru to people at last...

Rob Beard wrote:

> I thought the comments on being able to lock down KDE were interesting,
> is it not possible in Gnome?  (can't say I've extensively looked into it).

Redhat has some guidelines on GNOME lockdown for kiosk, additionally
there is a run app in fullscreen toggle which you could use with their
guidelines.

I've never seen one of these I couldn't bail out to a command prompt
pretty easily (but hey perhaps they weren't aiming to stop folks like me).

For Kiosk mode KDE and GNOME are probably overkill anyway.

I'd ask Kai what to do if I was doing kiosk style apps, no point knowing
these folks and not asking :)