Re: [LUG] courses at brixham college - course idea

Paul Sutton wrote:
> Rob Beard wrote:
>> Paul Sutton wrote:

>>> I was thinking of this course
>>>
>>> http://www.ubuntu.com/training/desktop
>>>
>>> I found 2 pdfs 1 for student and one for instructor and am trying to
>>> find where to download them from,
>>>
>>> Paul
>>>

>> This should tell you...
>>
>> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-training-support/2007-December/000077.html
>>
>> It's probably worth waiting for the 8.04 version though as it's
>> supported for 3 years rather than 7.10 which support ends next year.
>>
>> Rob
>>

> Looks good,  either way if we can tell them we want a Linux course and
> that canoical / ubuntu communty have done most of the work as far as
> course content is concerend,  then that really works in our favour.
>
> Not heard back from them yet,  so will keep an  eye on my e-mail tomorrow.
>
> Paul

The 7.10 courses do need a bit of tweaking but due to it being released
under something like the GNU FDL you can download the sources and edit
them and upload them to be integrated into the main sources.

I presume this is how software is written too?

Rob