Re: [LUG] Its starting to ge thru to people at last...

Tom Potts wrote:
> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/04/09/linux-extends-life-school-aging
>
> Tom te tom te tom

Hopefully this will start making school think.  I mean from what I
gather that school implements Linux kiosks running on their older PCs
which aren't Vista capable and then started installing Kubuntu machines
into the school rooms.

I thought the comments on being able to lock down KDE were interesting,
is it not possible in Gnome?  (can't say I've extensively looked into it).

Rob