Re: [LUG] And theres more... added to lug site

On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 16:00 +0100, Paul Sutton wrote:
> I have added the two urls you have posted to the lug site,  i am still
> getting my head round wiki tags etc,  to make a nice list of links,( any
> help appreciated HINT, HINT!.

Lists are an asterisk starting a line.

* [Text | URL]

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/wiki/index.php?id=WikiMarkup

* enclose some [words in square brackets] to create a HyperLink inside
the WikiWikiWeb which is not made up of a valid WikiWord
  * any valid internet address (starting with http://) like
    http://www.example.com/ will be made clickable automagically
  * enclose a www address inside square brackets [freshmeat project
    page] and assign it a neat title using the | character

--

Neil Williams