Re: [LUG] Pondering upon Debian

On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 12:43 +0000, Simon Waters wrote:

> Ubuntu may release more often, but they also create a lot more breakage.

Might this be why I have lost my WiFi on my kubuntu 7.10 laptop? If so,
how can I restore it?

Windows picks up my wireless router. Strangely my Netgear Wireless
Access Point stopped working and I had to reboot my router at the same
time. The Wireless relay LAN light does not go on though the WLAN light
is on.

This was during the storm which dropped a tree over the road and cut the
phone lines to my neighbours. Their lines connect to a box outside my
house.

--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk