Re: [LUG] Pondering upon Debian

Hi

I also like Ubuntu, but get upset when they release it with things
"broken" which worked on a previous version.  A simple example being
remote Login.  It did work, it works no longer.  A search of the Ubuntu
site shows I am not the only one.

Upgrading my Lappy, and my tablet broke.  Give a dog a bad name, I now
do not know if it is finger trouble or Ubuntu.

My USB to a special USB port broke on upgrade, one has to install a
hacked file.

The system used to boot up quick, upgrade, then it took for ever until
it was fixed a few upgrades latter.

Having been in a position where I have had to send my teams stuff for
software review (or whatever it is called now) it is not very clever.

I suppose I stick with it as its the devil I know!

All the best

Peter L-J