Re: [LUG] avoiding the evil empire

On Thu, 2008-03-06 at 10:11 +0000, Grant Sewell wrote:

> Likewise, sortof.  I can't afford hosting so I host my own on my ADSL line.
>  I don't allow pop or imap connections but I do have RoundCube webmail
> running, which is very shiny with the OSXMail theme. :)
This thread prompts me to suggest we (euphemism for you Grant ;>]) list
strategies that could be demonstrated in your lab. The College,
certainly in its student population, should provide access to potential
users of FSW. This subject and many others might provide material for a
brief demo session at a convenient end of day slot. ??

Monthly to start?

See you Saturday.
--
james kilty