Re: [LUG] Software Freedom Day 2008

Why not create 1 big party/parade. We could register it as a protest
so the costs would be also minimal. There are currently many things to
protest about, like: why is the gov not using foss and so on and so
on.

Anyway, the first idea was to protest against software patents and
promote freedom (as in free software). We could also promote unsigned
artists as there is really a lot of good music around but big
companies and radio stations only promote the ones, which have bigger
sums behind them.

And finally to promote this all, we could easily get sponsors and
stuff. So let's get the party/parade started and let the world know
what the people want!

--
Sincerely,
Jaan Jänesmäe