Re: [LUG] [Fwd: Re: Contact Us Website Help]

On Feb 22, 2008, Tom Potts was like:

> Its NOT laziness & cost - its pig ignorance.       <etc>

Marvellous stuff Tom. If it's ok with you I'd like to forward this to
my financial adviser and the Norwich Union.

> Now think - if they cant even code to simple standards how are they
> going to keep my details etc safe?

I called to see my financial adviser about something and she asked me
for my bank details which I wrote down for her. Later she sent them to
me in an open e-mail message and asked are these correct. So I think
the answer to that is no.

> I'd avoid the SM like the plague

Sorry what's the SM?

Tony