Re: [LUG] Software Freedom Day 2008

Neil Stone wrote:
> Date for your diaries people...
>

> September 20th, 2008
>
> Suggestions welcome, but I'm thinking a party in Plymouth...

Sounds a good idea to me,  I guess if we start planning now people can
book the day in advanced,  (to make sure people are free to attend, and
don't double book),  For the record 20th September is a Saturday.

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug