Re: [LUG] possible meet on networking etc was Re: ***SPAM*** Re: PC sharing

On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 14:32 +0000, stinga wrote:

> This could be rolled in with the asterisk meeting, since that will
> involve a bit of networking,
This I understand
> or it could do, if we want to get a bit
> tricky.
This I don't.

So far I have 2  who are happy to come to my house as this will involve
setting up a home network and possibly allow connections home from here
if suitable preparation took mplace. However, as you are in the process
of arranging this, perhaps we could go ahead and see what is possible
and see if we need more hands on.

My concern about PzComputers is that they are already networked, so it
may feel a bit theoretical unless we can network between ourselves.

On the other hand, you tuition may be so crystal clear that we can go
home and immediately apply your scintillating and comprehensive
presentation without error or collapse.

If Stephen is OK about it, we can see how to network between Windows
computers and ourselves.

Date yet?

--
james kilty