Re: [LUG] ***SPAM*** Re: PC sharing

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 12:55 +0000, Grant Sewell wrote:

> I'd be up for this, yeah.

Great. I hope this means you would run it for us. Where would be best for you?

I am happy to host any event at home, says he with a selfish motive as
well as an altruistic one.

FWIW, if we do meet here, we have 2 laptops with wireless, plus 3
desktops connected by ethernet to a router, with plans for a 4th for our
daughter. 3 normally run Windows in various incarnations 3 GNU/Linux (2
dual booted). One could be tasked as a server if we can organise the
wiring right.
--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk