Re: [LUG] OT now was Why are there so few women in our LUG - does this indicate there are few female Linux users ?

Clare Shepherd wrote:

> Now we're really talking. The Foundation series is my all time SF
> absolute favourite. Anyone remember the radio serial?

*cough* You mean this one?

$ ls 'The Foundation Trilogy (1973)'
01 - Foundation - Psychohistory and Encyclopaedia.mp3
02 - Foundation - The Mayors.mp3
03 - Foundation - The Merchant Princes.mp3
04 - Foundation and Empire - The General.mp3
05 - Foundation and Empire - The Mule.mp3
06 - Foundation and Empire - Flight From The Mule.mp3
07 - Second Foundation - The Mule Finds.mp3
08 - Second Foundation - Star's End.mp3

My favourite Arthur C Clarke (who, as it happens, grew up within a few
miles of where I am now) story would have to be "Fountains of Paradise".
And then there's RAH's "Stranger in a Strange Land" and Larry Niven's
"Ringworld".

James