Re: [LUG] Why are there so few women in our LUG - does this indicate there are few female Linux users ?

Paul Sutton wrote:
> something to do with time travel, and the effects it has on the time
> line,   its from Star Trek.

Umm.. I know.. the joke was that my footnotes were numbered so that the
effect came before the cause ;)

Temporal Mechanics is based on the linear model of time and states that
under normal circumstances cause always precedes effect.  In my
footnotes they were reversed, hence my tongue in cheek comment :)  It's
not from Star Trek, but that is the most common popular source for it to
be mentioned, other than the Back To The Future and Terminator Trilogies.

Kind regards,

Julian