Re: [LUG] OT now was Why are there so few women in our LUG - does this indicate there are few female Linux users ?

Tom Potts wrote:
> I remember EEDocSmith. The Lensman series - 7 books and over them the  weapons
> became an order of magnitude more powerful with each chapter.
The Family d'Alembert series I read of his, a few of the Lensman series,
also Harry Harrison - Deathworld Trilogy and Stainless Steel Rat series.

http://www.scifan.com/

Looks to be a good site for all SciFi fans - funny that, given the
domain name :)

Kind regards,

Julian