Re: [LUG] Ubuntu training material

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-training-support/2007-December/000
>>077.html
> Has anybody got a link for this that works in Docbook - all I can get are
> poxy
> PDFs and meta data.
> I want to see if the DocBook stuff (if it exists) is useable on screen -
> it
> often isnt.
> Tom te tom te tom

I think you have to be signed up for Ubuntu's CVS/SVN thingy to get the
Docbook version:

"In order to retrieve the actual code and contribute or modify the content,
you will need to have a launchpad account and bzr set up on your computer.
The launchpad branch is:  http://launchpad.net/ubuntu-desktop-course "
(take from https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Training )

Grant.