Re: [LUG] ADSL sucking in Truro

No problems here in Chacewater (threemilestone exchange) but otoh we are
with a superb isp (Titan, an Entanet reseller) even helped us with BT
problems!  Big name isp's - avoid them!  BT don't seem to be capable of
running a business.  Or at least they shouldn't be allowed to!

(descends into drivelling rant about BT woes....)
Alexis