Re: [LUG] ADSL sucking in Truro

On 03/01/2008, Darren Foster <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Im in Truro and have an excellent connection. Although i am with Entanet.
> Might be time to switch to Entanet. Email me offlist as im a reseller for
> entanet :-)

I think it's pretty obviously an ADSL fault, unfortunately it's
probably quicker and easier to jump through the support hoops of my
current ISP than switch to another ISP and get slightly better
support.

Besides, if I was going to switch - I'd be looking at AAISP and
Bytemark who provide the best value and support as far as I can tell,
currently using plus.net and they aren't too bad.

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk