Re: [LUG] ADSL sucking in Truro

On Fri, 2008-01-04 at 20:57 +0000, Alexis wrote:
> No problems here in Chacewater (threemilestone exchange) but otoh we are
> with a superb isp (Titan, an Entanet reseller) even helped us with BT
> problems!  Big name isp's - avoid them!  BT don't seem to be capable of
> running a business.  Or at least they shouldn't be allowed to!
>
> (descends into drivelling rant about BT woes....)
> Alexis

Alexis: please do NOT top-post. Put your reply *below* the comment to
which you are replying. Other people need to be able to follow your
thread and it makes things much more difficult when replies include
spurious content and top-posting, so snip everything that is not
directly relevant to your comment and put your comment immediately after
the previous content - splitting paragraphs if necessary.

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/wiki/?id=email+etiquette

Thanks.

--

Neil Williams