[LUG] ADSL sucking in Truro

Hi all,

Is it just me thats having a miserable time with ADSL in Truro (or
threemilestone) - a couple of weeks ago out connections dropped from >
1Mbit to 160Kbs - that's right 160Kbs, testing it with speed check
websites rated my connection as poorer than a 56K modem.

Apparently the Truro exchange is "congested" and due an upgrade on
20th December 2007 -   grrrh!

This is really starting to get on my wick - I work from home and it's
really affecting my ability to do anything, incredibly fraustrating.

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk