Re: [LUG] Asus eee pc 701 - Review

Kelly Jones wrote:
> Have a look here for details on how to enable full desktop mode and add
> software (Terminal RDesktop Client etc etc)
> http://wiki.eeeuser.com/

Thanks for that.  Easy as Ctrl Alt T, who'd have thought... :)

> I am well pleased with mine, small enough to carry everywhere yet powerful
> enough for skype, firefox, thunderbird etc.  When i get home i use a KVM
> switch to connect to my external monitor which it does at 1024 x 768 so
> nicely usable.  No need for me to carry my bulky laptop around anymore.
> Best 200 quid i have spent in ages.

Same here.  Not really using it for internet (much),
mostly writing fiction.  But its also come in handy
for offloading pictures from my phone-camera and
having a built in music player whilst I work...

Love it.  Great value for money.

Anton