Re: [LUG] TV Licensing

I'm not the only one then. I just throw their letters in the bin unopened
these days. I've not had a TV for over 10 years, but have been sent streams
of threatening letters accusing me of being a criminal and lying to them.
Very offensive. There is nowhere on the form to put "I don't have a ***ing
TV".

What is the correlation between using Linux and not having a TV then?  Must be
high on this group.