Re: [LUG] TV Licensing

On Nov 12, 2007 11:18 AM, Steph Foster <steph.p.foster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Don't get me started on TV Licencing !
>
> I am one of the apparently few people in this country that don't watch
> TV but I kept getting threatening emails from TV Licencing saying I
> would be visited and questioned under caution re PACE 1984
>
> In the end I rang the TV Licencing people , spoke to a supervisor and
> put a verbal rocket up his ass !

Oh wow, you actually got through to them? I never got any further than
six layers of menus about the various ways to pay. In the end I
decided to sent them a letter. Which kept them quiet for a year, but
not we started to get those threatening letters again. The ones that
you have to read three times before you realise you don't have to pay
if you don't watch TV.

Martijn.