Re: [LUG] OT: Lax Bureaucracy [Was Re: TV Licensing]

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:36:14 +0000
Tom Potts <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Tom,

> parking bay and ran into the shop. I lost it and let two of her tyres
> down and stood up to a round of applause from about a dozen other

No wonder my missus was late home that night.   :-)

Seriously;  Good for you.  I'd have probably slashed them.

In reference to your "...driving around the Sainsbury car park..." that
reminds me that it has been said that 80% of traffic in towns isn't
actually going anywhere, it's simply people looking for somewhere to
park.

--
 Regards  _

Walking through town is quite scary