Re: [LUG] OT: Lax Bureaucracy [Was Re: TV Licensing]

On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 00:13 +0000, Paul Sutton wrote:

> Well a certain local MP did that,  but he had the excuse that there was
> no where else to park. this caused quite a strong reaction IIRC
Indeed and he retracted as a result. Sharon wrote to his party head and
she received a bland blatantly politica "aren't our policies good"
reply. But the point was made. Interestingly, his web page based email
would only accept messages from his constituency. Sharon has colleagues
who have persuaded MP's to shadow disabled people for a day, which
helped enormously to get the point over.

Kind regards
--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk