Re: [LUG] iphone opensource unlock program

I can't find processor specs, or anything for the 9500. The only
compiler that knows how to make code for it is a visual studio plugin,
which I am NOT using.

If you know differently, please please tell me.

I haven't been dealing with mobile phone software for a long time so unfortunately I can't help on this one.

> speaking of which, I used to work for Nokia a good 8 yeas ago. The 9110
I am working for Nokia now at the Open Source Mobile Research Centre in
Amazonia. It is good as I get to play around with Linux all day on well,
mobile devices !!.
[]'s
Ian

is it possible to runsome form of linux on a N95 by any chance?

Sincerely,
Jaan Jänesmäe