[LUG] Windows Authentication

Hi All!

I've got a couple of old Win98 pc's still in use at work which are only
used to enter data via our company Intranet, which I'd like to replace
with Linux (Ubuntu most likely) due to 98 no longer being supported.
The big stumbling block for me though is that I'd like for any member of
staff to be able to just walk up to the pc and log in as if they were
logging on to a windows pc. In other words I want the Ubuntu box to
authenticate the user using Active Directory running on a win 2003 server.
I've noticed a facility called sadms (Samba as Active Directory Member
Server/Station), which I've tried without any success.
Anyone got any advice / suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Matt.

Sorry if I don't respond before Monday - busy weekend ahead!