[LUG] vlp torrent server

Having got slightly addicted to some torrent stuff I was wondering if anyone
knew of a very low power small silent disk with ethernet and small os.
I just want a ickle box I can leave downloading torrents and then connect in
occasionally to see how its going but in order to be green its main priority
(after working) is absolute minimum power consumption.
This would probably make a general 'file server' etc for SOHO anyway....
Tom te tom te tom