Re: [LUG] Adopting a penguin

 > Someone on the Ubuntu-UK mailing list asked about getting a life size
tux suit when I mentioned about sponsoring a penguin, I then found this...
 > http://www.adaptive-it.co.uk/news_livingcoast.html
 > (Adaptive IT were the company I spoke to last year at Business South
West about Linux, they had a life size Tux suit which was great).
 > Rob

And they named it "supertux" at one point... there was a lot of
discussion about what it should be named.. I offered "Dave" in to the mix...

That brings back a few memories... Not many of the original Adaptive
crew left there now, for one reason or another...