Re: [LUG] Firefox catching IE for people interested in web standards

Martijn wrote:
>> Afraid my browser stats (I have access to log results for quite a lot of
>> websites) show Firefox still around 10%, not much has changed in a
>> couple of years in terms of browser market share. Sure we now have more
>> versions of IE to deal with....
>>

> FF usage seems to differ a lot between countries. According to these
> figures: http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=36252 Firefox
> is very popular in central Europa (Germany, Poland, Slovakia) and,
> perhaps quite unsurprisingly, Finland. The UK is quite low on the
> table. What surprises me is that both the Dutch and the Danish -who
> lead most tables when it comes to internet usages in general- have an
> even lower percentage of FF users.
>
> Martijn.
>
> (who keeps getting surprised/annoyed by the fact that 'internet' is
> not recognised by Gmail's spellchecker)

what about Internet,  the capital I can make all the difference,  after
all its a name so should have a capital letter at the start,  thats if I
understand English grammar properly.

Paul

--
Events

Linuxbierwanderung - Torbay Mini Linux Beer Hike
28th / 29th July 2007
http://www.linuxbierwanderung.org/
Follow torbay mini LBW link.

http://www.openoffice.org