Re: [LUG] Firefox catching IE for people interested in web standards

> Afraid my browser stats (I have access to log results for quite a lot of
> websites) show Firefox still around 10%, not much has changed in a
> couple of years in terms of browser market share. Sure we now have more
> versions of IE to deal with....

FF usage seems to differ a lot between countries. According to these
figures: http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=36252 Firefox
is very popular in central Europa (Germany, Poland, Slovakia) and,
perhaps quite unsurprisingly, Finland. The UK is quite low on the
table. What surprises me is that both the Dutch and the Danish -who
lead most tables when it comes to internet usages in general- have an
even lower percentage of FF users.

Martijn.

(who keeps getting surprised/annoyed by the fact that 'internet' is
not recognised by Gmail's spellchecker)